The intro cards for Futurama have always been one of my favorite parts of the show because people always talk about the old Simpson’s couch gag but this is just pure gold… I mean-
It goes from everything from
and then they made fun of how much everyone reacted to the the infamous ‘dead dog episode’ that I cried about…
And then one time when the show got canceled…
and then when it came back..
you’re missing my favorite one though
In joint celebration of hitting 2k followers and one of my lady heroes (specifically dear Amy Poehler) releasing a book, I’ve decided to do a giveaway!!!
Prize: Signed Yes Please book!
- you don’t have to be following me, but i’d super appreciate it if you did…
- reblog this post by October 28th, 2014, 11:59pm
- only reblogs count, but you can reblog as many times as you want
- i will be choosing using a random number generator, and will notify the winner. if they don’t respond within two days, i will choose another.
- additionally, i would prefer to ship to somewhere in the US, but if it’s somewhere international we’ll talk and work something out!
So my friend Victor signed up for this scholarship opportunity, and I decided to sign up as well! Please please please vote for me, it would mean so much to me! I just need 50 votes to qualify for the opportunity to win $100,000 in tuition (which would almost pay for my tuition in full!!!)
Also, if you would like to vote for my friend Victor, you can go here: http://www.drpeppertuition.com/profile/100001094403622
I’m just going to make a list of things I want to share about my day & then attempt to continue doing homework:
- Carmen is a cutie & I miss her so much & she’s lovely.
- I’ve been walking around the house barefoot for a while now & my feet look like burnt bread loaves. Must take a 1 min. shower before I go to bed.
- I saw Anthony in a onesie today & I’m dying of cuteness right now.